Collect Cloudwatch metrics (including custom one) and upload to S3 bucket
Recently I wrote a script to pull the cloudwatch metrics (including the custom ones – Memory utilization) using CLI. Objective is to have have the data published to S3 and then using Athena/QuickSight, create a dashboard so as to have a consolidated view of all the servers across All the AWS accounts for CPU and… Continue reading
I’m a Hands-On Technical & Entrprise Solutions Architect based out of Houston, TX. I have been working on Oracle ERP, Oracle Database and Cloud technologies for over 20 years and still going strong for learning new things.
You can connect me on Linkedin and also reach out to me
I am certified for 8x AWS, OCP (Oracle Certified Professionals), PMP, ITTL and 6 Sigma.
This is a personal blog. Any views or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner and do not represent those of people, institutions or organizations that the owner may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly stated.
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. Any script available on the blog post MUST be tested before they are run against Production environment.
- Python/boto3 script to generate a CSV report for all the AWS Security groups NOT attached to any resource
- Collection of some very useful scripts that you can run against your AWS Workload to generate various reports in CSV format
- Boto3/Python script to list down all the EC2 instances making calls to Instance Metadata using IMDSv1
- “git push” keeps asking password [Deprecating password authentication]
- Boto3 Script to create and attach an EBS Volume to an EC2